Yo
Well tonight was a disasterous football fiasco. We got beat so disugustingly badly. I am not the football game kinda girl, but I had to go show support for my friend Jamie who I've been bashing on since August for joining. It was rainy and gross and everyone was trashed and being rowdy and I was kind of annoyed. Oh well.
I checked out everyone else's sites and all I've got to say is... damn, we were ATTRACTIVE. hahaha. Its funny but its so true. I loved our bunch, I must say. I think we were strikingly normal considering TASP basically looks for abnormally intelligent people.
School is SUCH a joke its starting to annoy me. I'm basically becoming the new Amy though. My mission for this year is to read a book of my own choosing per week. So far, I'm ahead of schedule. So I guess all the free time is good for something. Its funny because its during school hours that I'm really not stressed at all, afterschool is the crazy part. (Internship, drivers ed, SAT tutoring, trying to maintain a social life)
Oh and shout out to the conservatives of the bunch, how freaking pissed are u guys about this INSANE 100 billion dollars that Bushy is promising!? (Check my blog for full rant www.intiya.blogspot.com) HMPH
Aaaaand ohhhh myyyyy gosh. Theres this girl in my English class that I am honestly going to kill one day. She VERY pseudointellectual and condescending and deserves to get smacked upside the head. Unfortunately, hitting someone would ruin my future so I just do it the intelligent way and rip apart every argument she makes. Thing is, everyone else is just intimidated by her because she makes them feel dumb, but I realized that when you get past the big words and the random philosophers she throws out she does not know what the hell shes talking about and her arguments basically disintigrate upon questioning. I've basically become my class' savior, everytime she starts up her diarrhea of the mouth they look over at me anxiously. It's actually a good time, I must admit. It all started because the first time she ever spoke to me she said (entering in upon a conversation I was having with someone about my hardcore art teacher), "well, maybe it was just too much work for you to handle? maybe it was just too hard for you". I was like "oh heeeelllllll no!" (in my head), but ya, she set herself up for destruction. Bitch didn't even know me. (hear that as the hardcore latina bitch-mode voice, the ghetto in me, right James? hehe)
Oh and HA, AP US is suuuuuuch a joke! We do noooo work, and apparently our school had like one of the highest averages on the test, so its slacker but successful, what a beautiful combination!
Ok so ya. I'm going to read, then I'm going to sleep.
Big hugs for you all.
I checked out everyone else's sites and all I've got to say is... damn, we were ATTRACTIVE. hahaha. Its funny but its so true. I loved our bunch, I must say. I think we were strikingly normal considering TASP basically looks for abnormally intelligent people.
School is SUCH a joke its starting to annoy me. I'm basically becoming the new Amy though. My mission for this year is to read a book of my own choosing per week. So far, I'm ahead of schedule. So I guess all the free time is good for something. Its funny because its during school hours that I'm really not stressed at all, afterschool is the crazy part. (Internship, drivers ed, SAT tutoring, trying to maintain a social life)
Oh and shout out to the conservatives of the bunch, how freaking pissed are u guys about this INSANE 100 billion dollars that Bushy is promising!? (Check my blog for full rant www.intiya.blogspot.com) HMPH
Aaaaand ohhhh myyyyy gosh. Theres this girl in my English class that I am honestly going to kill one day. She VERY pseudointellectual and condescending and deserves to get smacked upside the head. Unfortunately, hitting someone would ruin my future so I just do it the intelligent way and rip apart every argument she makes. Thing is, everyone else is just intimidated by her because she makes them feel dumb, but I realized that when you get past the big words and the random philosophers she throws out she does not know what the hell shes talking about and her arguments basically disintigrate upon questioning. I've basically become my class' savior, everytime she starts up her diarrhea of the mouth they look over at me anxiously. It's actually a good time, I must admit. It all started because the first time she ever spoke to me she said (entering in upon a conversation I was having with someone about my hardcore art teacher), "well, maybe it was just too much work for you to handle? maybe it was just too hard for you". I was like "oh heeeelllllll no!" (in my head), but ya, she set herself up for destruction. Bitch didn't even know me. (hear that as the hardcore latina bitch-mode voice, the ghetto in me, right James? hehe)
Oh and HA, AP US is suuuuuuch a joke! We do noooo work, and apparently our school had like one of the highest averages on the test, so its slacker but successful, what a beautiful combination!
Ok so ya. I'm going to read, then I'm going to sleep.
Big hugs for you all.



1 Comments:
oh man, pseudointellectuals. they're all just insecure people that used to be losers but realized if they looked down on people first they could be bitches instead. and yeah, reading~!
Post a Comment
<< Home