Monday, September 12, 2005

papers

despite the fact that many of us don't have the final versions back yet, i was wondering if everyone would send me their papers. some of yours i already have, if i do, you know, because you saved it on my memory stick.

my email address, for easy access, is blurend@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

Andres!

Oh, my dear, there is something that I need to tell you in regards to your USB card! And I fear that you will hatehatehate me for it, so perhaps I shall telephone you this evening and tell you, because I am riding out of another incessant wave of anxiety and we really must speak of Joyce and language and the terribilitas of geography.

No, no:
I cannot wait.

I HAVE YOUR MEMORY CARD!
I FOUND IT AND HAVE FORGOTTEN TO SEND IT BECAUSE I LEFT IT IN A YET-UNPACKED BAG OF TELLURIDE THINGS BUT I SHALL FED-EX IT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DEEM IT SAFE TO DO SO!
I AM SO VERYVERYVERY SORRY FOR INADVERTANTLY STEALING IT! Please believe me, it is a wonderful memory stick, but all thievery was unintentional!

O!
I shall go hang my
head in shame and
start addressing the
package.

Your Very Ashamed Friend,
Miss Gesso

Post-Script: AMY! You telephoned my house, you wonderfulamazingnewyorker! I apologize, my phone went missing and I ran all around the house screaming in fear that you'd stop with your message before I could find the phone! And you did! Alas! I shall try to phone as soon as I am sure that I will not be failing my Calculus exam tomorrow! But thank you times infinity for calling me--I am still riding the wave of happiness. It was the strangest moment, for I heard your voice but couldn't process who it was and then it hit me and I wanted to cry for having ever been confused! In regards to the fabled paper, mine has not yet made its appearance, but I shall make sure to pull my draft off of Andres' memorystick before sending that good solider home.

There is no better giddy car song than Simon & Garfunkel's "Cecilia." This has been a decree!

9/13/2005 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home