Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Response to posts

Hey guys. Ok so heres whats up:

1) Handmaid's Tale is on my AP English reading list, is that cuz I'm in the lesbian capital of the world? or is it like normal req. reading?

2) Amy, I too am applying to 12 schools, ofcourse a few are safety:
Harvard (early, as far as I know I am the only one in my school, maybe like 5 more will apply at all), Brown, Georgetown, Cornell, Yale, BC, Wesleyan, Brandeis, St. Josephs University (I got offererd a crazy good scholarship), Wash U, Trinity, and BU... thats pretty much the order of preference

3) My family offered to host a New Orleans refugee who will attend the community college my Dad works at. I'm kinda skeptical about the whole thing, though. It could be really sketchy. Then again, someone has to do it. I dont mind giving up my room or anything, I just dont want it to be some sketchy guy thats gonna like hit on my sister.

4) My school is not doing anything I know of, but no one has read me the morning announcements so far and I keep forgetting to check. I'll check tomorrow and try to get something going if there is nothing, probobly just a bakesale (those make crap loads at my school) or passing around an envelope in every period one for a week. The again, its only the third day of school tomorrow.


5) School is SO EASY for me now after dealing with TASP! muahaha, I love it, Im breezing through while everyone else is like "oooh myyyyy GOooooood, soooo muuuuch work!" I started my internship at an AIDS clinic in the ghetto today (I just file a crap load of forms for hours at a time, but hey, someones gotta do it, and they cant afford to hire anyone else), and I start drivers ed in 20 minutes. My Smith College Spanish lit class starts Friday, and I'm WICKED excited about that! So the schedule is a lil hectic, but Im managing time well and am really proud of myself for doing so.

6) GOING TO COLOMBIA IN DECEMBER! woot, freaking woot! We are buying a house down there and going to the Carribean cost for a few days. Soooooo pumped!

7) miss you guys! :o) And hey, uuuuh, I think I'm gettin the shaft a lil guys, cuz I just so happen to also be in the New York/New England area, but whatevs.

Lovingly,
Intiya

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

intiya! come visit me! you need to come down to the city and well eat lots and lots. tasp has NOT helped me with the 2 hours of ap calc hw i have every night. or the physics.

9/07/2005 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home