Sunday, August 21, 2005


Also, I will surely burn in some sort of a cold and non-poetic underworld for this. I tell you, my TASPers, I did it out of love, and not just irreverance! And I know, I know that it is shameful and over-indulgent and largely nonsensical and that everything has gone too far, but I would like all of you to consider how blessed we really are that I was not put in charge of the tee-shirt committee. O! But aren't they true lovers? Look at them. This is human tragedy undocumented and...largely anachronistic, and it is beautiful. A big "I <3" to the general steaminess of urban planning & housing policy. With all unfettered love, my darlings, and a very non-gray Sunday to you! And please: do not refrain from telling me how damn�d I am--despite the fact that I already know! Alas, loves!  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Jin said...

At first I thought the bottom two names were "Eric Mumford" and "Margaret Garb".

Damn Prof. Mumford for having the same last name as Lewis. And vice versa! Bastards!

8/21/2005 4:41 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Jin said...

says "featuring" in the middle

8/21/2005 8:55 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

I was satisfied with the outcome.
I believe there is sufficient danger in pursuing endeavors intended only to cull hours of laughter (Restatement: I am crazy) out of the undertide of what the rest of our non-urbanist world would deem obscurity.

Alas, it could not touch upon the cold brilliance of Adam's similarly-intended works...

8/22/2005 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home