Sunday, August 21, 2005


Ah, Salutations All TASPers Wearied & Wizened by the Impending School Year! I believe (or hope. One can only hope. Especially when one wants to throw things at Computers.) that some number of these photographs-- which turned out quite dreadfully and are veryvery blurry and veryvery unartistically rendered-- nontheless show some of the general madness & nostalgic & brilliance of the last eve and final morning. Some of us are being angry, and some of us are crying, and some of us are wearing the several ears/forelegs/rump of an unfortunate donkey pinata on our heads, but we are all united in that fierce glory that is as was TASP IN THE ROTTING CITY. I dearly, dearly hope that I do not ruin this post with my overarching incompetence. O! Arch! I hate this nostalgia that works against all rationale. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Jin said...

Ahhhhhh this is such a good picture!!!

This belongs on two peoples' walls--framed and printed on nice paper...

8/21/2005 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home