Sweet Zeus and All Associated Deities!!! I found the TASP Zoo today. It had been hiding, innocently enough, underneath Michael's yearbook in my pantry. First came the seals, and then the ever-mysterious "William Faulkner," followed by the Llama, other assorted non-descript specimens and crowd favorites, and then came the single most horrifying creature that mine eyes have ever involuntarily squeezed shut in front of--Yes, yes, it was none other than America's fabled & mythic giant lumberjack (fused, as we all known, through some unfortunate genetic experiment, with poor dear Babe the Blue Ox.) Paul, smiling/scowling/sticking-a-tongue out as ever through that "semi-permeable" mask of facial hair, was a bit roughed up due to a run-in with two wads of blue tape from the back of the Llama, but he emerged mostly unscathed, boots still looking like Italy, axe wielded proudly.
I think I shall transplant The Zoo to my closet walls, but without the Collective TASPer group to shriek and wail at the horrors contained therein, nothing shall ever be the same. At least I'll wake up easier in the mornings.
3 Comments:
narwhal!!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sweet Zeus and All Associated Deities!!! I found the TASP Zoo today. It had been hiding, innocently enough, underneath Michael's yearbook in my pantry. First came the seals, and then the ever-mysterious "William Faulkner," followed by the Llama, other assorted non-descript specimens and crowd favorites, and then came the single most horrifying creature that mine eyes have ever involuntarily squeezed shut in front of--Yes, yes, it was none other than America's fabled & mythic giant lumberjack (fused, as we all known, through some unfortunate genetic experiment, with poor dear Babe the Blue Ox.) Paul, smiling/scowling/sticking-a-tongue out as ever through that "semi-permeable" mask of facial hair, was a bit roughed up due to a run-in with two wads of blue tape from the back of the Llama, but he emerged mostly unscathed, boots still looking like Italy, axe wielded proudly.
I think I shall transplant The Zoo to my closet walls, but without the Collective TASPer group to shriek and wail at the horrors contained therein, nothing shall ever be the same. At least I'll wake up easier in the mornings.
Lovelove,
Jessi.
Post a Comment
<< Home