
Salutations again, with crescent August waning and a waxing gibbous (O! The planetarium apocalypse! Would that more of us could have know what I am talking about, because I seem quite crazy with all of this moon-speak) September lurking fiercely on the horizon. Ohio is delightful and the cornfields are growing to quite a pleasurable height and I can drive vehicles without Screaming Mothers in them and Everyone At My School Makes Squeaking Noises When They Talk And I Kind of Hate Them--I have but five days (one...waning...as we speak) remaining before the same type of forceful reimmersion into the world of high school academics that most of us have been loathing/dreading begins with a grand old slap. I have remained faithful to my TASP self; summer assignments have yet to be completed and my wardrobe is growing more eccentric by the minute. Alas! I am going to control myself. In a bout of nostalgia, I give you THIS: The All-Holy Chair Of East Asian. Ohhhhhhhsmalldarkcreepysplaces. Love x Large Numbers, Jessi Post-Script: News from our genealogy! Mr. McWilliams and myself have legally separated, for the fifth time, and our "Plant Nursery" has gained some unfavorable media attention and special visits by local authorities of the non-botanical ilk, and it looks like you all are going to have to find yourselves a new bastion of Midwestern morality & stability. I've joined with the Hare Krishnas. andgodblessst.louis, it's languishing without us!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home