Eternal huzzahs for Gracie in Texas who is now officially Older Than Most Young People! (With flowers, or at least wonderful and unforgettable flowerpens, in her hair-air-air!)
My Dearest Gracie-o, I hope that your birthday is filled with craftsy birdhouses and things flavored with cilantro and quesadillas & pico de gallo pronounced the correct way (Egad! I am sorry! I admit, it is the curse of the English tongue--I just can't make those sounds!) and so much love. I miss the way that you borrowed my clothes (I could never wear them with such poise or flair or dancerly charm!) and kept all of our perspectives riveted in light of the larger world, and most of all, I miss those glaze-eyed late-night none-of-us-were-finished-with-the-reading moments when ever I had to admit that you, my deardear friend, were a tiny bit crazy. Happy being-old to you, my deardear tangoing Suitemate!
Love Always, The Melancholy Procrastinator Next Door
2 Comments:
Eternal huzzahs for Gracie in Texas who is now officially Older Than Most Young People! (With flowers, or at least wonderful and unforgettable flowerpens, in her hair-air-air!)
My Dearest Gracie-o, I hope that your birthday is filled with craftsy birdhouses and things flavored with cilantro and quesadillas & pico de gallo pronounced the correct way (Egad! I am sorry! I admit, it is the curse of the English tongue--I just can't make those sounds!) and so much love. I miss the way that you borrowed my clothes (I could never wear them with such poise or flair or dancerly charm!) and kept all of our perspectives riveted in light of the larger world, and most of all, I miss those glaze-eyed late-night none-of-us-were-finished-with-the-reading moments when ever I had to admit that you, my deardear friend, were a tiny bit crazy. Happy being-old to you, my deardear tangoing Suitemate!
Love Always,
The Melancholy Procrastinator Next Door
Happy 17th! I, too, will send you something via snail mail. Go watch a bunch of R-rated movies. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home