Thursday, September 15, 2005

We All Know What This Means.

To Whom It Is Concerned,

There is something called irrefutable evidence.
(Beware. These images change everything.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, those are rocks.
Yes, they certainly do look ape-like.
Yesyes, I know that I swore that you were crazy.
And you still are. Absolutely.

I think that I shall apologize,
but only after I get over the
core philosophical shock this has given me.

Your Frailest Disbeliever,
Gesso.

3 Comments:

Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

The Follow-Up (After Much Reeling Has Subsided):

Michael, Lee, Anyone Else Who Was in the Room When He Told the Story
--we've been hoodwinked!

That dreadful Capitalist from Cleveland was telling the truth all along!

And he knew it!

Remonstance is in order!

But what does this all mean?
If his rash generalizations really are always correct...!

O, I pale to think of what may come.

9/15/2005 9:27 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Jin said...

... Whaaaat?

9/15/2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

Andrei + Emily,

Sir Dale told a story,
and some of us didn't believe him.
The story involved the existence
of furry primates on the Rock of Gibraltar, and was told late at night, in a time when many-a-mind was unwound. He insisted, and we continued to laugh and poke fun and shake our ignorant heads in denial.
But, as he said, he was right.
Quoth Mr. Thorton, "they do exist!"
Which means that Jake probably was,
and is, always right.
Which is existentially distressing.

Happy Autumn (as it is cold & nasty in Ohio,) my Telluride Darlings!

Yours Sleepily,
Jessi.

9/17/2005 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home