Photo: WE'RE ALL HERE

About frickin time, David. Hah, stupid spam filtering.
At any rate, we're all here now, so here's a repost of a group photo to commemorate this virtual reunion. Yeah, I know you all already have this picture on your CDs. Since a lot of us thought that David was dead a while ago, I picked this photo...
...and also because if TASP Mich/UT/Cornell gets ahold of our website, this will be one of the first pictures they see of us.



1 Comments:
O, Jimmy!
If I could only tell you how many hours I have spent trying to explain to people--even fellow TASPers--the singular glory of that photograph! You and your nicenice camera have my highest praises. Never in my life have I seen one photo in which the barrier between personality and art is so beautifully dismantled. Oh, Lordie. We are all theretherethere so very there to the point that we should all come tumbling off the page & out of the screen. I think this photograph captured some rare moment of collective self-actualization in which we all became fully ourselves, undiluted. SATURATION OF ENAMORED SOULS, JIMMY! That's what it is. I'd swear it. In fact, I do.
I lovelovelove this photograph. Thank you
one millionfold for posting it! Oh. We are sexy, dynamic fiends & scoundrels, all of us!
We should enthrone it. Canonize it.
Make it into our Blog Background.
Goodnight to you in Olympia!
Dearly,
Captain Gesso.
Post a Comment
<< Home