Saturday, June 24, 2006

books!

Well this is kind of like what Andre requested, but I am so self-absorbed that I decided my addition required a whole different post. Yesterday I read an Inconvenient Truth and today I am reading Eats, Shoots & Leaves. These two books are SO TASPISH. I'd love to have a prentious conversation about them since I'm sure most of you have read at least one; if all else fails, Amy has.

Miss you guys. I am in desperate need of conversation. London is lonely.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i love al gore. sorry guys, but i LOVE him. global warming scares me so much i can hardly sleep. i took about 239042398420 books on global warming out the other day.

lynn truss is a hack.

6/24/2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger Tiya said...

Why, Amy? Why? I don't doubt that you are better than she is, but I need an explination.

6/24/2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger Tiya said...

you guys, obviously I have read 100 Years of Solitude. I'm Colombian, don't insult me. hah.

Don't read House of Spirits... now SHE is a hack!

I'm reading CAnte's Inferno right now... then Catcher in the Rye. hah

I'm reading all those book sI feel like I shoouuuld have read in High School.

6/26/2006 3:09 AM  
Blogger Tiya said...

I mean "Dante's" of course.

6/26/2006 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home