Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bubye!

Sorry I have been missing for so long. Its been real hectic (prom, prom party, more parties, senior events, graduation, graduation parties, etc) sround here lately.
So yesterday my brother suprised me by actually coming to my graduation! And he came bearing gifts:
Roundtrip ticket to London to stay in his brand new apartment and get an internship with his company. The really suprising part is I leave Wednesday! Soooo yaaa... if anyone is in London this summer, give me a HOLLA. hahaha I can't believe I just said that... maybe I am still drunk.
That is all, my friends.

I missed you guys this week, I feel like you were all a part of that learning before the age of 18 thing which I directly associate with high school.

Hope you all enjoy your summers!!

2 Comments:

Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

Ohohohoh! London!
Perhaps your brother could use some other summer interns--especially the kind who are small-ish (ahem) and flexible enough to live in, say, a towel or linen closet?

I know a certain someone, that is to say, who is in need to summer employment, and who would love it if you could hook her up...

Have a brilliant time abroad, Intiya, and visit the Bloomsbury area pour moi!

6/04/2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

Jessi's Late-Night Post-Party Sentence-Structure Decoder:

to = of

6/04/2006 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home