posted by Anonymous at 8:13 PM
adam, adam, it'll be easily concealed.
I also say no way!!!BUTI had a friend that had a cute on the size of a fingernail on the back of her neck, meaning it could always be covered up by hair. And my other friend diiid get a quote and it was kinda cool, just keep it short and unlame.But seriously, is there anything you want to be on your body when you are 90??
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
adam, adam, it'll be easily concealed.
I also say no way!!!
BUT
I had a friend that had a cute on the size of a fingernail on the back of her neck, meaning it could always be covered up by hair.
And my other friend diiid get a quote and it was kinda cool, just keep it short and unlame.
But seriously, is there anything you want to be on your body when you are 90??
Post a Comment
<< Home