Monday, April 24, 2006

The College Project

From: Yousef AbuGharbieh
To: Jimmy Jin
Date: Apr 24, 2006 5:11 PM
Subject: The College Project

Eugene, Jimmy, and Ridley:
As May 1st nears, many TASPers are solidifying their college decisions. My hope is to create a master list of where everyone is studying, what they intend to study (if they know), and any awards/honor they've earned at their future college. Hopefully the list will allow TASPers who went to different TASPs to network next year. What do you guys think?
We've already started a list in the Cornelltasp yahoogroup, and I know UMich might have one as well. So, I guess I'm asking all of you to take of your respective TASPs. I'll take care of mine, and together we can create a master list that can be posted on all of the TASP sites.
-Yousef

From: Jimmy Jin
To: Yousef AbuGharbieh
Date: Apr 24, 2006 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: The College Project

Hey Yousef,

I am totally up for this. We should evaluate the best method to keep a running archive. Perhaps we can get the Association (tellurideassociation.org) to help us with this project, as they almost have something going on like this already, and, if not, it could be in their interest to start one.

I'll try to contact them soon (I'm already contacting them about TA membership). I'd really like to see it happen, and will get in touch with my fellow TASPers about it too.

I just got back from LA for an economics thing, and I'm about to conk out, so I'll write more later.

Thanks,
-Jimmy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home