Friday, April 07, 2006

honestly,

i have NEVER BEEN THIS HUNGRY. that is all, good bye.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that is BEYOND bizarre.

4/07/2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger Tiya said...

I feel like this is a conversation I was once a part of at TASP. It involved Adam and descriptions of all sorts of competetions that can go on in men's bathrooms. There's a hell of a lot of variety. Shocking, indeed.

4/07/2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger Tiya said...

by the way, i changed to this sketchy name so that the blog I use to resize my pictures is not available to the public by searching for my name on google. Damn being so unique.

4/07/2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

update: i just had the most incredible braised lamb shank with gorgonzola and fig bruschetta. dessert: ice cream sandwich with lemon poppy seed cake and vanilla ice cream, with a blueberry compote.

now i'm just really, really full.

4/07/2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

Ah! Intiya! I hadn't a clue that these names could change--indeed, I thought that I was branded by the Gesso moniker for all of distant eternity, or as long as Post-TASP collectivism lasts.

I think I will update my identity weekly.

This is entirely unrelated and potentially disgusting, but a combination of a) reading Heart of Darkness in conjuction with a quasi-Nietzschean theory of endless hunger and b) learning about the formation of the mouth/anus in protostome/deuterostome organisms and c) learning about the "decent" of the organ/muscle systems from the endoderm & mesoderm...

has led me to think that hunger isn't at all the wonderful, spice-and-gourmet-related thing we so often think it is.

But, perhaps deuterostome development is not the first thing that comes to mind when one is faced with a blueberry compote.

4/07/2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

Nyah. I felt unloved, and took my silly museum/sociology with me.

It can be resurrected at popular request!

(My own habits of rapid deletion as a result of an emotional appraisal of the resonance of certain topics-of-blog may seem bizarre, but it's the best coping mechanism I can muster.)

JOSH!
ANN ARBOR!
THIS MORNING!

Looksee! It is 5h09 AM and I am already up and showering and scampering around to load my vehicle.

My Great Good hope is to arrive early, for once.

Commence festivities!

4/08/2006 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home