Suggestions, S'il Vous Plaît!
For Better Visibility:
How in all great hell is anyone supposed to afford a private-school education?
Really! These things must work, somehow, because quite a good number of people go to college, and good colleges at that!
Help me out, before I sell my soul to Marx & Engels!
How in all great hell is anyone supposed to afford a private-school education?
Really! These things must work, somehow, because quite a good number of people go to college, and good colleges at that!
Help me out, before I sell my soul to Marx & Engels!



3 Comments:
Amen, Jake.
I said the same thing to your other post (without the eleoquence).
ALSO. You can try calling the Financial Aid office and having one of your parents go in with arguments as to why you can't pay that much. Any family costs that didn't go on file? Sometimes colleges only ask to see specific questions. Are you paying high medical bills for something? Supporting someone outside the family? (Ex. I have two poor schizophrenic uncles! yes, yes, you may chuckle.) Etc. Etc.
Lots of colleges will alter their package if you say it doesn't work for you.
good luck!
I still haven't gotten my package...
i'm not getting any aid, but, have you thought about applying for merit scholarships? there's this guy who did dozens of them and ended up at harvard for free, and a book deal in the process. there are tons of them--writing essays, etc--although its a bit late this year to start. go sign up at fastweb, they send me stuff every single day.
Yes, I would say the first thing to do would be to bother the Financial Aid office about it--preferably with your parents as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home