Summer plans?
Hey, I was just wondering what everyone is doing this summer.
My bro just moved to Dubai... soooo that's where I'm off to. He's gonna pay me 6,000 dollars if I work for him there all summer. Buuut, the plane ticket costs 1,500 and I have to pay for my own food and stuff. I will get 12 bucks an hour but he is making me work a minimum of 50 hours a week cuz he's NUTS and a workaholic and he says thats nothing. But w/e, thats still a RANDOM experience and 4,000 dollars when all is done. 4,000 I will DEFINETELY need to pay for Harvard. Stupid Harvard endowment. Oh, and ick. Its like 130 degrees there for the summer. Should be FUUUUUUUUN.
OH! And he might let me take a break for a week and take me to Tokyo with him! Michael, will you be there? I dont know when that would be yet though because it depends on his crazy businessman schedule.
My bro just moved to Dubai... soooo that's where I'm off to. He's gonna pay me 6,000 dollars if I work for him there all summer. Buuut, the plane ticket costs 1,500 and I have to pay for my own food and stuff. I will get 12 bucks an hour but he is making me work a minimum of 50 hours a week cuz he's NUTS and a workaholic and he says thats nothing. But w/e, thats still a RANDOM experience and 4,000 dollars when all is done. 4,000 I will DEFINETELY need to pay for Harvard. Stupid Harvard endowment. Oh, and ick. Its like 130 degrees there for the summer. Should be FUUUUUUUUN.
OH! And he might let me take a break for a week and take me to Tokyo with him! Michael, will you be there? I dont know when that would be yet though because it depends on his crazy businessman schedule.



2 Comments:
thanks, jake :o)
I thought of you in your Dubai shirt.
intergalactic
Post a Comment
<< Home