ATTENTION ALL TASPERS
GO: http://tasp05.pbwiki.com/
Enter any name and e-mail you choose. The password for access is the name of the founder of the Association, lowercase, no spaces, no punctuation. It is 6 characters long.
Please help spread the word. Everyone has to put their info on here. Or else.
Enter any name and e-mail you choose. The password for access is the name of the founder of the Association, lowercase, no spaces, no punctuation. It is 6 characters long.
Please help spread the word. Everyone has to put their info on here. Or else.



5 Comments:
Refresh the main page, Jake.
OK. I'll just add that to the example entry.
YES. I WILL OWN CHINA.
Haha. Not.
OH DEAR GOD THANK YOU
SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS BEFORE I HAVE TO MAKE MY DECISION NOW I CAN LET MY DELIGHTFUL PEERS INFLUENCE ME!
Love,
Jessi
WHO IS STILL UNDECIDED!HRGFb
Post a Comment
<< Home