Democracy In Action
Anonymous said...
Whereas certain blog members have been creating absurdly long, cryptic, and irrelevant posts,Whereas these posts take up incredible amounts of space and destroy significant stretches of rainforest,Whereas the extra scrolling time created may be a factor in the withering away of the blog,BIRT that all posts from herein out be concise, brimming with wit, and sparklingly entertaining. At the very least, let them be comprehensible.
Jessi said...
1. I would like to know who said this, without the banner of anonymity. Firstly, I did not think it was allowed. Second, I find it incredibly cowardly.
2. Guess what? Fuck you. Yes. This is short, comprehensible, unfortunately devoid of wit, but hopefully a little bit entertaining.
3. I'm gone without another word as soon as I can delete this thing.
I would assume that those of you who do not hold me in contempt know where to find me.
I can't quite believe any of this.
--------Whereas individuals cannot be held to pre-judge their posts according to what some anonymous members of the blog may find to be "concise, brimming with wit, and sparklingly entertaining," as such standards differ on a case-by-case basis, BIRT people learn a bit of basic human kindness, or have the courage to be publically cruel. Whereas kindness does not predominate this blog, BIRT that I am leaving.
Clap your hands and shout hooray!
Love,
Jessi
Whereas certain blog members have been creating absurdly long, cryptic, and irrelevant posts,Whereas these posts take up incredible amounts of space and destroy significant stretches of rainforest,Whereas the extra scrolling time created may be a factor in the withering away of the blog,BIRT that all posts from herein out be concise, brimming with wit, and sparklingly entertaining. At the very least, let them be comprehensible.
Jessi said...
1. I would like to know who said this, without the banner of anonymity. Firstly, I did not think it was allowed. Second, I find it incredibly cowardly.
2. Guess what? Fuck you. Yes. This is short, comprehensible, unfortunately devoid of wit, but hopefully a little bit entertaining.
3. I'm gone without another word as soon as I can delete this thing.
I would assume that those of you who do not hold me in contempt know where to find me.
I can't quite believe any of this.
--------Whereas individuals cannot be held to pre-judge their posts according to what some anonymous members of the blog may find to be "concise, brimming with wit, and sparklingly entertaining," as such standards differ on a case-by-case basis, BIRT people learn a bit of basic human kindness, or have the courage to be publically cruel. Whereas kindness does not predominate this blog, BIRT that I am leaving.
Clap your hands and shout hooray!
Love,
Jessi



1 Comments:
oh my gooooosh! hahahaha. i'm sorry. I cannot believe this drama. I apologize, Jessi, on behalf of all us non-anonymous.
If they don't like it they don't have to read it.
I find your posts the most effective in my procrastination, an ability I hold very dear to my heart.
type on!
Post a Comment
<< Home