Register!
http://www.tellurideassociation.org/assocpage.tpl
I bet a lot of you guys know about this already. I had no idea it existed.
Woohoo we've been immortalized in the directory. :P The newsletter has an exhaustive list of the colleges past TASPers have gone to. There's probably other things too, but I haven't looked yet. Register yourself if you haven't.
To see a list of all 2005 TASPers, go to the directory and search for "SP05".
I bet a lot of you guys know about this already. I had no idea it existed.
Woohoo we've been immortalized in the directory. :P The newsletter has an exhaustive list of the colleges past TASPers have gone to. There's probably other things too, but I haven't looked yet. Register yourself if you haven't.
To see a list of all 2005 TASPers, go to the directory and search for "SP05".



3 Comments:
this is fricking awesome. procrastination, hello.
Oh, the miracles of the Association! Lynn & Keary (official factota for the UT Austin Program, and Sarah & I's unofficial non-Josh House Friends for the duration of the visit) showed us much of the wonder of the website and let us in on a good deal of TASP-related intrigue and lore.
Do any of you know very much about Gala? Apparently, or so-says-Keary, it is held at Michigan/Cornell on alternating years and all local TASPers are invited. In addition, it seems that we are eligible to become members of the Association, and the process does not seem half so grueling or impossible as Amanda made it out to be.
Dear me! So many stories!
After I die and am rejected
from college and panic a bit more
about the state of my SAT score
reports, I think I will burst in fits of giggles and gossip.
I think I would like to major in Comparative Psychology of the Young Intelligentsia as revealed by Close Examination of Accounts of Life at the Five TASPs in the Summer of 2005. ALL HAIL! (Texas had two exclusive relationships and little reading to our two+ of the former and kleinekleine+++ of the latter! Does this make us mathematically superior?)
I miss you all so veryvery much,
especially after how lovely and unchanged all things seemed at the Michigan House.
Love Dearly,
Captain Gesso Twice Removed.
Post-Script:
JIMMY! I MIGHT COME TO OREGON,
AND IF I DO, I WANT TO SEE YOU,
AND YOU SHOULD COME AND BE MY
OFFICIAL REED TOURING PARTNER, since I shall most-probably fly in quite alone!
Of course!
Post a Comment
<< Home