(Three)(Alive) in Oh-high-O!

My Dears,
I promised to post all about this when it occurred but my computer has nasty things in store for me and refused to upload my photographs! However! I did travel to the infamous Dayton for Ellen's lovely celebration on Labor Day Weekend (so long ago! egad! )and I took photographs of the roasted lamb, which had teeth and a tongue but not eyes. Ellen's house is beautifulbeautiful beyond words and has a million delightful old porches and she has a window-that-is-not-a-window in her wall! We should all storm her at once (huzzah! exodus en masse to ohio!) and demand the type of cavorting hospitality that the Meatfest delivered. It was wonderful to see all of the stories about the Historic South Park community infrastructure become manifest, and the potato salad was most excellent.
Thus, in traditionally grating Jessi manner, I am dealing with the fact that this post must be succinct and am attempting to grapple with the sorrow of only having ONE photograph of what was a clear & present reconciliation by adding (small!) graphic touches. I apologize for the blurriness of the picture. But here we are! Alive! And in Ohio, at that!
Alas, but I must run and stop my nonsense
(nostalgia for only two hours a day! i promised myself!)
or else I shall be consumed by unfeeling chemicals
who don't quite care whether or not I understand
the hazy problems in the back of my textbook.
I miss you all so very much, and hope that you are well & fierce & motivated-as-ever!
Fondly,
COLUMBUS.



1 Comments:
Ellen is looking serene as always. And Jessi is looking... like Jessi... as always.
Post a Comment
<< Home