Wednesday, September 21, 2005

FINALLY!!

Hey guys. I fiiiinally got my paper in the mail today! Glass eye loved it. Hah. I knew she would, the supressed voices of the ghetto what could be more Garbish. My dad wants me to like send it in to a local latino newspaper, which I guess is not a terrible idea.
I'm getting SOOO nervous for my Harvard interview. I'm competing with the genius of my school, like literally a genius, soooo theres no way I'm getting in on Early Action, but the worst they can do is defer my app., so whatever, I'll still try.
I actually got assigned homework for my AP US class tonight, so I gotta get to that.
Gnight kidos. Did everyone else's paper come in by now?
Haha, I was waiting on this to write my TASP response, so now I actually have to write it. It was due beginning of Oct. I believe, so I'm still ok.
xoxo
-Intiya

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh no! aaaaaaaaaghh, i have so much work i don't know how i'm going to get to that before oct 1st. this is what i get for procrastinating. at least it'll be fun to write. i just hope i don't pass out in the middle of it.

9/21/2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

Oh, Darlings!

October First is too soon, too soon! How sure are we about the deadline? I swore that Josh said it in one of his initial back-from-TASP emails, but the packet from Cornell Branch seems to indicate that our evaluations are due as a part of our House applications in January-ish. Should we resubmit them then, but have them turned in by October? Dear Lord...I hope that they do not hate us for having waited so long! It is just so impossibly hard to funnel TASP into some finite number of pages!
How many of us are eyeing the House at Cornell? (The Michigan Crew has come out as very conspicuous--largely the Sarah-Emily-Gracie-Jessi suite + Nisha, but all ye prospective Cornellians have been more sly! Out with it, so that we can scheme visits & things!)

And as to the papers--ALAS!
I hope that mine someday arrives!
But I am glad, Intiya, that Maggie-o had kind things to say about at least one of our works! Cross your fingers for me!

Love,
Jessi.

9/22/2005 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home