one week before i'm free
oh look at who's procrastinating again. anyway, that little fight between andrei and adam was getting pretty intense. adam, you win, because andrei deleted his comments before i could see them.
my back hurts a lot. where's gracie when you need her to crack it?
i love tea, but i wish i had bubble tea like in st louis.
at least st louis had bubble tea, right? if nothing else...
i have a lot of homework. i haven't done it.
what is everyone doing over break? where are y'all visiting, what exciting plans have you spawned?
my back hurts a lot. where's gracie when you need her to crack it?
i love tea, but i wish i had bubble tea like in st louis.
at least st louis had bubble tea, right? if nothing else...
i have a lot of homework. i haven't done it.
what is everyone doing over break? where are y'all visiting, what exciting plans have you spawned?



4 Comments:
OOOOOOO!
Today is the day in which I stumble blinding about the house making low and barely-audible moaning noises, bumping into walls with vague occasional utterances indicating that I am, once again, seized by a highly irrational and largely unseasonal bout of nostalgia for St. Louis.
Ooooooooooo!
I think the piles of college applications and the absolute lack of time to do anything was my immediate autumnal salvation!
What shall I do in the belly of winter but moan and moan until January? (I love you, January.)
FOUL NUNN.
Thou hast stolen my life with your summer programs and the wonderful minds appropriated thusforth.
Sounds like...Danforth. Fourth.
Fourth...Migration.
Blasphemy again!
I want my cold, steely heart back,
St. Louis.
I want it back!
Yours Moaningly,
Jessi. (Moan. Whine. Moan.)
That said, my break shall be spent making audiotapes of my various moans, which shall be perfected beyond doubt to at least three recognizable strains, and disseminating the aforementioned in comely brownpaper packages to everyone in the TASP Directory. Doubles, of course, for we St. Louis kids.
Merry everthing!
(As always, je déteste les holidays.)
Edit:
Exit discreet melancholy!
Entre!
Ten minutes of screaming interspersed by laughter and loud sobs!
(This means that I do not want to finish my "Why Reed" book/essay.)
I MISS EVERYTHING!
OHNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where has all the eloquence gone?
O!
St. Louis!
You are rotting!
And we are not there to save you!
there IS bubble tea in chinatown. but that's too far for me to get it obsessively every hour.
Andrei, you are a meanmean little boy. And after I wished you well for Princeton and forgave you in plain colloquial, too!
Someday there will be a hole in your heart where all of my adjectives used to be.
Also, 1/2 of me is kidding.
FROM,
Jessi.
(end prophesy.)
Post-Script:
Is it Ridley, the absolutelyamazing TASPer from the Land of Michigan who seems very much like she would-or-should be some verygood friend of mine, but writes some thousandodd times more beautifully? If so, I think I shall die from such a compliment. I think I should not reveal the fact that my sociological analysis and flagrant enjoyment of the Michigan blog is as obvious and complete as it is--Jake would throw things at me for my continual (and by now, predictable) treason.
But would if my letter-sy blog posts would be more appealing to popular St. Louis tastes!
Post a Comment
<< Home