Wednesday, December 14, 2005

MINE IS MORE LEGIT!

I GOT IN!!
Harvard 2010.
Alls I gots to say.
SOOOOO HAPPY.
I love TASP.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Jin said...

I'm not surprised--I expected this from the beginning.

Congratulations!

12/14/2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, dear lords! Intiya, this means that the universe is still working correctly and is still in line with the collective glory of we TASPers' destinies. I am sending some million congratulations to you, and may the karmic spirit of Danforth be continued for the rest of us the rest of this week...and onward through April!

(Did you scream shrill-y or cry silently or refuse to open the email for some ungodly number of minutes? I am trying to remember my conduct the day that I received my "Welcome to TASP St. Louis" email!)

12/14/2005 4:20 PM  
Blogger Tiya said...

I yellped. "DAD! come here! its here" and my best friend (a junior, so therefore un-stressed an full supportive) came and held my hand, as my Dad stood over my shoulder, and I CLICKED. And it was "The Harvard Admissions Committee would like to congratulate you" and my jaw dropped, and I jumped up, threw myself on my Dad and started BAWLING.

12/14/2005 4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY im so happy for you

12/14/2005 5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh jakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. urgh.

12/14/2005 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home