AAHHHH!!!
You guys!! Today's the day, and I CANNOT handle it. I swear, I am going to PUKE. I really cannot even describe how I feel right now, but it sucks. I just put on my TASP shirt. Maybe it will provide me with some kind of good luck today, because God knows, I need it. I read that MIT blog thingy that Amy sent me, or that was on this blog, I don't recall, and it made me cry, but it made me feel a little bit better. I wish my parents would read it and realize that they should be a little more empathetic.
Well, I have to go to school, but I am still freaking out. I can't check my email at school because they blocked the account! ARGH. But, maybe I can slip into the principal's office to check. It says at 5, so maybe it really WON'T get there until after 5, who knows with admissions?
HOKAY, SO. I have to go finish my homework, because I always leave it for the morning hours.
Good morning. Good afternoon. Have a nice life! hvusdhvdgbvfhfxk!!!
Oh, and Amy. If you find out they realy go up at some other time let me know please, call me or leave a post or something! 413 320 5793
THANK YOU. If you believe in God, pray for me, if you don't, then wish me luck!! I accept all kind of support!
Well, I have to go to school, but I am still freaking out. I can't check my email at school because they blocked the account! ARGH. But, maybe I can slip into the principal's office to check. It says at 5, so maybe it really WON'T get there until after 5, who knows with admissions?
HOKAY, SO. I have to go finish my homework, because I always leave it for the morning hours.
Good morning. Good afternoon. Have a nice life! hvusdhvdgbvfhfxk!!!
Oh, and Amy. If you find out they realy go up at some other time let me know please, call me or leave a post or something! 413 320 5793
THANK YOU. If you believe in God, pray for me, if you don't, then wish me luck!! I accept all kind of support!



3 Comments:
Sorry! I credited Amy with that, it was you Doug! And as for SAT prep, I DID, I'm proud. And as for college counseling, my school has a great counselor that calls me at home to remind me of things and nominates me for everything, and she is all I need in this world. :o)
HOPEFULLY.
Oh dear dear dear!
I did not realize that this was all coming so very soon! I wish the very best of everything to you, Intiya, and so many hope-inducing banjo tunes! Pleaseplease--let us know what They say, so that we can know whether their admission office has any credibility whatsoever.
Yours Very Early As Well,
Jessi.
oh god intiya, its going to be okay. i sympathize with you about the parents...mine are JUST as bad. but what they think doesn't matter so much as what you want.
Post a Comment
<< Home