we're all over the brochure!!!
hell yeah!
http://www.tellurideassociation.org/pdf/TASPBR06.pdf
as if we needed further proof that we dominate...there are about 3 tiny pics from the other tasps.
ps, check out the tiny little pic of froffit.
http://www.tellurideassociation.org/pdf/TASPBR06.pdf
as if we needed further proof that we dominate...there are about 3 tiny pics from the other tasps.
ps, check out the tiny little pic of froffit.



6 Comments:
Have we not kicked enough ass already? ROFL.
Amy and Emily are on the brochure 7 times.
Other tasps = pwnz0red^max.
yeah there's an enormous cracked out picture of me on the front. check out the sharpies hanging from my sleep shirt. also, nisha's grabbing her crotch in the gangster shot. froffit is ALL over the brochure, now that i mention it.
hahaha, you are EVERYWHERE!!!
Has Jessi seen this yet? Has she fainted?
Jessi, you, like the rest of us look beautiful absorbed in TASPtacular love, worry not!
muahaha. I love us. We were so Telluride! I wonder if Josh was behind all this pulling strings. hahaha
No, I really didn't. Kudos to Sarah and Josh, and whoever else contributed photos. I'm serious.
OH DEAR GOD.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I CONTINUE LAUGHING/CRYING AS I HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST TWENTY MINUTES.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours,
The One With the Banjo
Post-Script: SARAH
SARAHSARAHOHDEARLORDS!
THEY TOOK THE PHOTO OF US MAKING
OUR "OH-NO-WE-MUSN'T-LEAVE" FACES! AND WE HADN'T SLEPT IN DAYS/WEEKS!
OHCREGFEQFELJQWJDHHHHH!!!!!!!
Why must we monopolize everything,
and why does it feel so strange?
Nostalgia!
Nostalgia!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I must stop making these
heartwrenching sounds!!!
no problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home