Sunday, November 20, 2005

hahahaha

6 Comments:

Blogger Tiya said...

oh andrei, you go to sleep. dream of maria... she wants you.

11/20/2005 8:17 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

OH, MARIA!
WHY MUST YOU SET THE STANDARD FOR FEMALE TASP-er BEAUTY? WE SHALL NEVER MEASURE UP TO YOUR UNION-APPROVED, INDUSTRIALLY SANCTIONED NATURAL GLORY! What is a menial laborer to do?

Your Loyal Servent,
Empty-Head

11/20/2005 8:43 PM  
Blogger Tiya said...

oh God. Jessi, I will never understand you. She is NOT attractive. I refuse to accept her into our TASPy beauty.

11/20/2005 8:48 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

HAHAHAHA.

Oh, dear gods, loves!
I think a good degree of my frustration at TASP stemmed from my apparent inability to clarify what I very much intended to be humor!

Alas!

I shall preface/conclude all future statements with great bouts of HAHAHA in vexing bold print!

And death to Brown, who gives one lined page for a listing of extracurriculars, and does not elucidate as to whether applicants are encouraged to apply in paragraph form!

HAHAHAHAHA

Your Dearest Heartless Tree-Slayer,
Jessi.

Post-Script: But really. You TASP boys shall laud the day when I finally reach the pinnacle of mad-socialist-beauty represented by our fairest Maria. And if I keep up my sleeping habits as such, that day shall be coming soon.

We shall call it...
ENDTIME.

(ha
ha
ha.)

11/20/2005 9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahahahhha-

11/21/2005 3:42 AM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

That's not fair!
I was sleeping and dreaming of the good Professor Mumford whilst the last batch of comments was posted, and thus highly unable to defend myself!

Clean minds,
clean hands,
Ye TASPers!

And as always--

Je suis innocente!

11/21/2005 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home