Thursday, November 17, 2005

long island is like

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiya said...

I'm scared SHITLESS because of school's like yours!!! I know that my school has ranked very high on US public school ratings for plenty of years now, but you guys are part of a another universe. I quiver.

11/17/2005 12:07 PM  
Blogger Tiya said...

And I second Andrei's offer. In fact, I'll double that.

UGH! I'm so anxious. The two others applying from my school are redonculous. One of them has said openely that he does not even care about college, and esp. not Harvard (everyone in his family has gone, and hes a natural born genius), and the other girl is GOTHIC (which I still just do not comprehend!). ARGH I want it SOOO bad, and if I see them get it and shrug it off I will be SO ANGRY!

11/17/2005 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home