something some of you might be interested in
http://www.aidemocracy.org/media.cfm
It's a cool group. There's a conference at Yale next weekend. I went to one before and it was interesting, I'd say to check it out if you can. Its free and they give you food. ;o) We had an aaweeesssoome speaker -- the head prosecuter from the Nuremburg trials.
If I were around, I'd go, buuuut I'm in London. It gets a litttlllee bit boring at parts, though. Good way to network if you want to do political organizing in college. Lots of students from lots of places.
word.
It's a cool group. There's a conference at Yale next weekend. I went to one before and it was interesting, I'd say to check it out if you can. Its free and they give you food. ;o) We had an aaweeesssoome speaker -- the head prosecuter from the Nuremburg trials.
If I were around, I'd go, buuuut I'm in London. It gets a litttlllee bit boring at parts, though. Good way to network if you want to do political organizing in college. Lots of students from lots of places.
word.



1 Comments:
oh! and you get to go to a free Boyz II men concert afterwards. COOL! hahahahahahah ;o)
Post a Comment
<< Home