Ohohohohohohoh Michiganders! Here is a great and happy birthday to my Official (but not-so-current) TASP Husband and fellow bastion-of-some-moral-integrity, and to my dearest Emily, who always put up with the things I threw in the bottom of the shower with kind words and silly faces. You are both quite wonderful.
I hope that you are aging gracefully, and I send you love from the pit of Ohio!
3 Comments:
Ohohohohohohoh Michiganders!
Here is a great and happy birthday
to my Official (but not-so-current) TASP Husband and fellow bastion-of-some-moral-integrity, and to my dearest Emily, who always put up with the things I threw in the bottom of the shower with kind words and silly faces. You are both quite wonderful.
I hope that you are aging gracefully, and I send you love from the pit of Ohio!
Have a very happy birthday. Even though it's already the day after.
mines 48
Post a Comment
<< Home