Monday, October 24, 2005

bleeeh

I am so SICK! It is absolutely disgusting. I feel like my ribs are going to shatter everytime I cough.
Anyway. On to better news. SAT scores today! I finally feel as though I've earned my place amongst you perfect scorers. Alas, I have no claim to such perfection, but, I'm no longer shamefully behind.
In even more exciting news. My friend just visited Wash U this weekend. "I felt like I was in a Harry Potter movie!" hahaha. I thought of you all of course, and mostly of Red-Rover in the quad, good times, no?
Lately, I have found my self wanting to rant to people about Urbanism. I don't know why, it just happens. Then I feel like a jerk for going on and on about things no one else knows about or cares about. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home