Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years

My resolution is to drink more coffee.

3 Comments:

Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

O, TASPloves!
I resolve to stop complaining.
But resolutions are so terribly oppressive, &c.

I hope that you all are well--
although this break seemed to promise so many
opportunities for bolstering these quickly-fading
lines of connection, I am sorry to see that it has come
and gone so quickly (classes begin in earnest on Thursday, and I will be moving into the Telluride House sometime before then) without all of the required cross-country phonecalls! I think that we all can forgive each other, however--these are weighty times, or at least they are when we are under the yoke of our Educations, so perhaps Nunn will forgive us for spending our breaks slumbering and learning fragments of obscure grammatical systems (ahem).

Do let's keep this blog up, though--
I always have looked forward to hearing tell
of each of your respective adventures and college experiences, and it threatens to get more exciting as this new year rolls out.

But, my my, how old we are getting!
A tiny sliver of our youths remains, but I suppose
it shall be rendered all the more savory by its ephemerality!

Actually, I've a new resolution:
To use language more responsibly.
To think critically, and to speak clearly.
And to be less afraid of everyone/thing.

A wonderful year to you, soldiers!

Love as Ever,
Jessi
(who is, dare she say, hopeful
for semester at michigan no. deux)

1/01/2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i've weaned myself off caffeine.

1/03/2007 7:54 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Jin said...

Amy, I don't think you ever needed caffeine in the first place. But I've weaned myself on caffeine, and plus I find coffee interesting--sort of like wine.

1/03/2007 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home