Friday, November 10, 2006

Shit Guys

I am a horrible person. I can't believe that I haven't visited this website in... however long it's been. I deserve to burn and rot in hell.

Not really. But I really haven't checked in a while. I've bookmarked it now so I should be making more frequent visits. But seriously, where the party at, bitches?

Here is a semi-update: There is a New Pornographers concert in exactly 20 minutes across this walkway from my dorm. Although I don't listen to them, it's something to do on a Friday night. My workload has been very light, but I think that might be because I'm Pass/Fail right now and the urgency isn't really there to bust my ass open doing readings. I've been playing a lot of frisbee... far, far too much for my own good. I've played in the hallways, at 2 in the morning, on the team, across the train tracks, and over a busy road. In encourage you all to do the same.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break because I am presumably heading up to New York, and so are some other people (hopefully). Everybody should do everything humanly possible to get to New York for Thursday/Friday/Weekend of Thanksgiving. Then we can have a party, and be very, very merry.

Love,
Jimmy

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiya said...

I looooove the New Pornogrophers. They are definetely like #2 on my most played list. how was it!?

11/11/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Tiya said...

oh, I shall, I shall. I think Amy is gonna be here too? coordinate.

11/12/2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home