Steelers win?!
BASTARDS. Bastardsbastardsbastards.
I'd love to blame it on the referees, but instead I will blame Jerramy Stevens for being a fucknut and dropping 4 passes. That asshole.
I am so depressed. May a black cloud hang over you all for the rest of this week. Fly 'em at half-mast.
I'd love to blame it on the referees, but instead I will blame Jerramy Stevens for being a fucknut and dropping 4 passes. That asshole.
I am so depressed. May a black cloud hang over you all for the rest of this week. Fly 'em at half-mast.



2 Comments:
Super Bowl XL Referee Rulebook
Man, we were kicking some serious ass in the first half.
Pittsburgh had some HUGE plays that never should've happened. First, the Roethlisburger scramble and throw to Ward at the 1 yard line. That was total bullshit. Where was our DB? Second, the Roethlisburger touchdown, which was just a bad call.
Unfortunately, the pass interference call on the Seattle touchdown pass was technically correct. But come on! Contact between receiver and defender happens so goddamn much. Why choose to call it right now? The ref didn't even throw the flag until Pittsburg's DB turned around to bitch at him about it--long after the violation happened. That's sketchy, man. Real sketchy.
But we did drop a lot of passes. That's just horrible. Ah well.
Post a Comment
<< Home