Wednesday, January 11, 2006

hmm...the yupster

could this be our future?

two different articles

also, this is truly horrifying/funny

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i like the name at least. it's like, YUP...ster.

1/12/2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

Oh, Dear God!
My poor darling Sufjan!
Everybody should just leave him alone, so that Sarah and I can weep and reminisce to "Michigan" at night.

And yes, that's BEFORE "Illinoise," for all of you comment-dit-on-Haters.

Yes. I am so indie that I liked it first.

But back to all serious matters--

NEWYORKNEWYORK!

I leave at noon tomorrow, and then ten++ hours of car, and then glorious Nunn-is-unified-again for all of us at Amy's!

Huzzah! Huzzah!
And so much love to you all!

A Very Distractable,
Jessi

Post-Script: Oh! Oh! I shall volunteer to telepathically solicit the responses and quips (and maybe even facial expressions and/or British accents...ahem!)of any TASPers who are unable to be present in a fit of generous-yet-schizophrenic rage/brilliance, if that will help to console any of ye who cannot make it!

1/12/2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/13/2006 1:18 AM  
Blogger goodbye, goodbye said...

LONG LIVE PRE-GARDEN STATE SHINSTERS! DOWN WITH THE ZACH(K?)BRAFFICATION OF THE WORLD!!!

But really, I think that Sufjan could join T.S. Eliot and Henry Clay as the secret proton-motive forces of our TASP.

Oh, hurrah!

1/13/2006 1:19 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Jin said...

The picture of that guy with the 'stones t-shirt pisses me off for some reason. Damn, he looks so annoying.

1/17/2006 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home